- [Apr 26, 2017]Joint Meeting of the 9th ANRRC International Meeting and International Microbiome Workshop
- [Apr 05, 2017]2017 International Symposium on Multi-scale Modeling & Simulation of Materials
- [Mar 31, 2017]The 11th International Symposium on Geochemistry of the Earth's Surface (GES-11)
- [Mar 28, 2017]International Workshop on Cryospheric Change and Sustainable Development
- [Mar 22, 2017]International Workshop on the Asian Monsoon in a Warmer World
- [Mar 20, 2017]The Joint Conference of AsiaFlux Workshop 2017 and the 15th Anniversary Celebration of ...
- [Mar 15, 2017]Otto Warburg International Summer School and Research Symposium on RNA Regulation and N...
- [Mar 09, 2017]Symposium on Water Chemistry and Corrosion in Nuclear Power Plants in Asia - 2017&5th I...
- [Mar 09, 2017]The 6th International Conference on Magnesium
- [Mar 02, 2017]18th International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Systems (ICENES 2017)
- [Mar 01, 2017]27th IEEE Symposium on Fusion Engineering (SOFE 2017)
- [Feb 28, 2017]Symposium on Computational Biology for Big Data: New Opportunities and Challenges
- [Feb 24, 2017]The 28th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies (Lepton...
- [Feb 15, 2017]The 4th "Management of Ecosystems and Environmental Changes in Arid Lands in Central As...
- [Jan 11, 2017]18th International Conference on RF Superconductivity
- [Jan 10, 2017]The 21st Particles and Nuclei International Conference (PANIC2017)
- [Jan 10, 2017]The 8th Asian Forum for Accelerators and Detectors
- [Jan 06, 2017]ATBC Asia-Pacific Chapter Meeting 2017
- [Dec 29, 2016]2017 Queenstown Molecular Biology Meetings in Shanghai &The 9th National Forum on New T...
- [Dec 27, 2016]15th International Conference on Carbon(ICCDU XV)
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)