- [May 04, 2014]The 11th International Seagrass Biology Workshop (ISBW11), 2014, Sanya, China
- [Apr 30, 2014]2014 Symposium on Nutrition, Metabolism and Health
- [Apr 22, 2014]2014 Sino-UK Coevolution of Life and the Planet Summer School
- [Apr 21, 2014]International Symposium on Polymer Chemistry to be Held in June
- [Apr 15, 2014]5th SCO National Academies of Sciences Summer School for Young Scientists on Remote Sen...
- [Apr 14, 2014]The 2nd International Symposium of Aquatic Plant Biology
- [Mar 25, 2014]The Third International Conference on Energy and Environment-Related Nanotechnology (IC...
- [Mar 18, 2014]International Workshop - Application of Space Technologies in Management and Conservati...
- [Apr 22, 2014]International Geoscience Programme IGCP Project 591 Field Workshop 2014
- [Mar 04, 2014]9th SPIE Asia-Pacific Remote Sensing Symposium Call for Papers
- [Mar 03, 2014]11th ICFA Seminar on Future Perspectives in High Energy Physics
- [Mar 03, 2014]2nd International Training Workshop on Space Technology for Disaster Mitigation
- [Dec 12, 2013]The 6th International Conference on Hydrometallurgy-ICHM2014
- [Dec 09, 2013]7th International Conference on New Developments In Photodetection
- [Dec 02, 2013]The 5th International Particle Accelerator Conference
- [Nov 26, 2013]3rd World Conference on Marine Biodiversity (WCMB-2014)
- [Sep 13, 2013]2nd Integrated Research on Disaster Risk Conference (2014) Call for Abstracts
- [Aug 29, 2013]Molecular Basis of Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Diseases--- A Trai...
- [Aug 27, 2013]2nd International Conference on Clean Energy Science (ICCES2)
- [Aug 27, 2013]CAS to Host 8th IUPAP International Conference on Biological Physics in 2014
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)